MEPCO online bill service is provided by Multan Electric Power Company. The MEPCO electricity bill is scheduled for the first week of every month. The bill is updated for May 2020.
Multan Electric Power Company was founded in 1998 and supplies electricity to 13 districts of South Punjab, Pakistan. The total covered population under MEPCO is approximately 34 million. Likewise other Electric companies of Pakistan, Multan Electric Power Company generate electric power from water (hydro-electric power). It’s headquarter is situated in Multan.
Electricity bill is the summary in regards to the usage and cost of the electric units consumed by residential or commercial customers. Every customer has to pay his electric bill in order to continue using electricity. The electric energy is produced through different means around the world. For example, by water, coal, nuclear power plants, wind, etc. The most common source is hydro based.
Check Multan Electricity Bill Online
- In Internet Explorer from the FILE menu click “PAGE SETUP”
- Select PAPER SIZE as “A4”
- Delete the values under HEADER and FOOTER
- Select ORIENTATION as “Portrait”
- Click the OK button
- From the FILE menu click “PRINT”
- Choose the appropriate printer and click the PRINT button
Check also: PTCL bill