WASA Lahore bill is available on this page via a link. Scroll down below to check the link that will redirect you to the official page.
The Lahore Development Authority(LDA) established WASA Lahore in 1976. Generally, the objective includes planning, designing, development, and maintenance of water supply sewerage and draining system in Lahore.
WASA Lahore is striving for making Lahore city cleaner and more environments friendly by offering the following services:
- Providing standard consumer services regarding Water Supply and Sewerage system.
- Securing cost-effective measures in the development works and operation & maintenance.
- Ensuring professional ethics and striving for a corruption-free working environment.
- Ensuring enough revenue generation, to meet the non-development expenses make it self- sustainable.
- Training and motivating their employees.
There are approximately 6200 WASA employees that are working in diverse categories. WASA gets its revenue from vending Water, Sewerage, and Aquifer. Moreover, The Punjab Government is responsible for approving its budget and increase in user charges. The sanction of expenditure and procurement is also carried out under the Government’s financial rules and regulations.
WASA LAHORE ONLINE BILL
Use the customer number after clicking on the following link. For any queries contact the official authorities.
Check Also: Rawalpindi WASA BILL