Get a copy of the WASA Rawalpindi bill through online link below.
WASA Rawalpindi was established in 1st April 1998, starting its operation for Rawalpindi division.
The main functions of WASA Rawalpindi are the following:
- Distribution and O&M of Water Supply
- Source: Rawal Lake Filtration Plant, Khanpur Dam, Tomar Service Reservoir, and Tubewells.
- Distribution Network including Water Works
- O&M of Sewerage System
- Billing and Revenue (water charges) collection to gather Financial Self-Sustainability.
- Regulating Defaulters / Unauthorized Connections etc.
- Short Term and Long Term Planning for searching Additional Water Sources & Implementation to meet potential water supply and Sewerage demand.
- The long term projects such as the Augmentation of the water supply system based on Chahan Dam
CHECK WASA RAWALPINDI BILL
Enter Your 8 Digit Consumer Code to get access to WASA RAWALPINDI BILL.